- Navy blue blazer with embroidered badge or sewn on
- Navy blue tailored trousers (corduroy/denim materials unacceptable)
- OR navy blue, full box pleated skirt worn at knee length
- Plain white shirt/blouse that has a suitable collar for wearing a tie, short or long sleeves and should be worn tucked inside trousers
- Perryfields’ tie with Academy logo
- Plain navy blue v-neck pullover may be worn under blazer but not instead of it (optional)
- Plain black socks or tights
- Black shoes (no boots or high heels). Sandals/trainers/logos/canvas shoes are not acceptable.
- Navy blue or black Turban/Patka
- Navy blue or black Hijab/Turban headscarf
- Navy polo top with Perryfields Academy logo
- Perryfields’ navy shorts, tracksuit bottoms or leggings (no logo)
- Plain navy football socks (knee high)
- Navy mid-layer with Perryfields Academy logo (optional)
- Trainers are to be supportive and suitable for a variety of activities
For further information and details of suppliers, please see our School Uniform Policy here.